#1 HF-OOTW

Thursday, April 13, 2017


So last week I made sure to take a picture of every one of my outfits to school. So I could introduce you to my casual,not so glamour state through an OOTW post. Most times I rushed out with just basics other times I try.
So I hope you guys enjoy this post and would like more of it,as I'm keeping to my two post a week schedule now. This isn't going to be a long post so enjoy!!

Tuesday
Offshoulder and pants

Wednesday
bodycon gown layered on a off shoulder crop top

Thursday
Orange button up with a mini spandex skirt

Friday
Denim skirt and a black sleeveless shirt
As you've noticed,I don't have an outfit for Monday,as I didn't go to school. I hope you like this,let me know if you did. Btw Happy Easter Friday!!

OUTFIT DETAILS
Orange button up- Definitions
Lemon off shoulder- Mum made it
Denim skirt- Thrifted
Bodycon gown- Thrifted Find out where HERE
Black pants-George

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images