Statement Item Revamp

Monday, April 10, 2017


Try reading this post with a British accent. I'm writing it with one. Lol
So when it comes to statement items I've always thought they can't be worn any other way. I mean aside from the fact that they are very loud and wearing it often or A lot could make you a one hit wonder,as everyone's already seen it. But in a way,statement items can be revamped. On that note,how are my readers today,I hope you all are okay

In today's style post,I'm wearing my blue off shoulder bell sleeved top and this is its third time on the blog. I got many compliments with this one and its good to know it still keeps on coming...or perhaps it's me...as the sleeves are very statement ish and I've not been particular about blogging about it again but the styling was different so...
Chic n' boujie...isn't that the same thing?
 I layered the top with a gown I've had forever,totally forgot to take a picture of the back so you could see how it looked but you can catch that on my instagram when I do take the picture...yhh,I know... @kewve__ just follow.


I held it at the waist with a belt,added my self made studded choker and voila! People always go like you have lots of clothes,like for real? No all i do is revamp dawg..


It helps that the colours are of the same family when it comes to layering. It helped especially as a newbie with layering.
So i hope I inspired you to revamp anything in your wardrobe darlings especially with statement items. Have fun while doing it!

So how did your accent sound? Terrible? Or kinda uhhh. I think mine was okay lol! Tell me how yours was?👇
And what are you going to revamp?👇

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images