Hiatus is Over

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

So I know I've been away for a month and some guys,but you know sometimes you've to step back for awhile because you need to take a little time for yourself,be rejuvenated and remotivated. So I did that and honestly,I'm glad I did. I just hope you guys are good though.
So I spent a month watching the fashion scene,home and abroad and I've been mostly interested in what's going on in America. With fashion brands and influencers using their creativity to speak out politically against things they don't agree with. Talk about fashion being powerful
Today outfit is just very casual,wasn't planned just happened after power failure. Lol



Remember the denim skirt I got thrifting,yup that's it....read about it Here if you didn't catch that post....



So do drop your comments and share,you can follow me on social media,you'll find the direct links down under 'Follow Us'. Also stop by Her-Focus later this week as I'll start posting twice a week
Have a nice weekend and remember to be happy more than anything else

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images