HER-FOCUS MOVED TO WORDPRESS!

Saturday, May 06, 2017

Hey guys,how have you been,I've been busy with preparations for exams...arggh! I wish i knew it all and have no need for school...Lol. It's been awhile ive been here and thats all for a reason.
I'm writing this last post on the blogger platform to inform you that HER-FOCUS has been moved to WordPress. This is because I've been frustrated with trying to make my blog more readers friendly themed but this entails coding the necessary plugins into the template,which I have no idea of. I want my reader to be able to subscribe?comment and follow this blog on social media easily with the links embedded into the template,but a lot have found it difficult.
So in order to make things easier and put my time into things more productive,I moved HF to WordPress. herfocusblog.wordpress.com is the New URL. And I'm satisfied with the theme and template. I hope you'd love it too.

I was able to import all my post,categories,images and comments. Unfortunately not my subscribers but there's and easy peazy subscribe button/form on the New blog. I wasn't able to redirect my feed traffic from here onto there but I have hope for better traffic. Besides I haven't even released the New url and I already have likes on posts.

I hope you guys understand and bear with me. I also hope you follow me into this new platform I'd hate to lose you guys! So SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE! (subtle) lol.


As you can see there's also easy access to the facebook page. Installing a code for this into this template was the last straw. It's been nice using blogger though as its a good platform but I don't understand all these coding stuffs (> =her*focus^^body^index) like what's that suppose to mean.Lol!

Luv you guys!!...Chelsea

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images