HF TREND ALERT: The Hoodie

Friday, March 17, 2017

So you should know that I'm always on the look for New things,trends and changes in Fashion. So do not be surprised that I'm here with a trend alert,and don't worry I'll be doing posts like this.
Anyway,as the title has revealed,this week's trend alert is the Hoodie. Strange right,as it has always existed but the twist is now it's everywhere on the fashion scene and trust influencers to wear it in unconventional ways
I'm going to share with you my favourite styles as found from Pinterest
Layered with a leather jacket
Now this style is one of the common ways to style a hoodie,with a lot of it on Pinterest it's no surprise it's on the blog
As seen in the picture above,you can wear you hoodie over a maxi skirt. I love this one as the colours are dark and neutral.
For a corporate yet laid back look wearing your hoodie under a structured jacket gives your a work look and you can still look casual
Last but not the least,for a grunge,too cool for school look wearing fishnets under whatever you're going to wear with your hoodie is one way to go.

Now the Hoodie comes in different ways,from cropped hoodie to flared oversize sleeves,we can say it's taking a revolution. And since the Nigerian weather changes oh So often from sunny to rainy,you can incorporate this trend too
So I hope you love this post like I did,do drop a comment and subscribe loves.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images