HF TREND: Bell Sleeves x red haired

Thursday, September 08, 2016


Happy New Month guys,how 're y'all doing? Hope you're okay and anticipating the arrival of fall. Speaking about fall,are you excited or sad because summer's ending? Because am excited,you know,think of all the black you can wear *sigh*
That's by the way though,have you guys seen the bell sleeves all around,its been here as the detachable sleeves of an off shoulder top,but now it's like the centre focus of any top its on. And i tried it. I've actually fallen in love with how its looks and how the sleeves spread. It's beautiful. This post may not have been possible because of the rain,but the sun after was just gorgeous






So September is here now and the year is almost coming to an end guys,I hope to be able to use the rest of this year to achieve a lot because I don't think have achieved half of my set goals for this year due to a lot of things and procrastination....I have to get rid of that....but God willing though everything will fall into place.
Love you guys so much.
Don't forget to subscribe,comment,and share. Btw,HER-FOCUS has an official facebook page,do like and show some love,you can also send me an e-mail and tell me what you think about my blog. Till next time

OUTFIT DETAILS
Off Shoulder top- My beautiful mum
Jeans- Denim Co.
Sneakers- Corporate
I made my choker myself but you can find a DIY here https://thoughtsoffola.wordpress.com/2016/09/07/diy-choker-necklace/

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Aww babe, thanks for the reference πŸ’žπŸ’ž
    I'm in love with the top and bell sleeves

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome b...thanks btw πŸ˜„

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome b...thanks btw πŸ˜„

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning dear, your off shoulder top is too gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sleeves, once I see a clothing with those sleeves I'm hooked. You look good hun
    Itsdivadiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Sogie and Finke,I really appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  7. In love with those sleeves. You look so fly*lol(see what I did thereπŸ˜‰). You look stunning dear.
    My Style Look Book Series

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Flickr Images