HF TREND: Off/Cold Shoulder

Monday, August 15, 2016

Hi Focused Slayers,this post has been a long time coming. Sincerely,I know I promised to be consistent and seriously I had this post planned,pictures were taken,it was the writing that remained but y'all I fell ill.... sad right? Like for two weeks mehn it wasn't funny but am perfect now...I think.
But I want to thank you guys who asked about me I saw your DMs and that's what made me bring this to y'all ASAP.

We all know this trend has been a big hit,like there's no blogger or it girl I know that hasn't hopped on this band wagon. And it caught on me too. It's very feminine and can be worn any way. Seriously though,its good with denims,skirts,culottes,palazzos name it. I wore mine with skirts though as I went to church.



 

I hope you liked the outfits like I did. So for HER-FOCUS guys I've got posts planned and I hope nothing comes up sha. But now that I've told you I'm sure I'll make sure nothing happens. Remember to comment,subscribe,share...oh! And follow me on instagram @bedazzled_hf and Twitter @kewve__

OUTFIT DETAILS
Lemon top: My mum made it *smiles*
Black top: H$M although I stole it from my bestie though LOL
Maxi Skirt:My mum again...lucky Ikr
Clutch purse: Atmosphere              

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images