#5 TAG: My Style Inspirations

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Hello guys,how 're you and how's your week going.Are you enjoying the hump days we've been getting due to the rain these days.Like its too much and I couldn't do a style post because I wasn't able to take pictures. But then,I remember that HER-FOCUS is not only a personal style blog,its a lifestyle and bit of everything that I love kinda blog.
So therefore,you girl did a different type of blog post. It's about these females I love,look up to(when it comes to fashion)they 're successful and really creative so I'm excited to share them with you guys.
MY STYLE INSPIRATIONS
1.Kylie Jenner.
She's 19,everyone knows her because of her uniqueness. Although,we all know her as The Kardashians younger sister,Kylie has broken through that description and made a name for herself. She's one of those social media influencers whom magazine's and labels wants(me in the next three years or less..just saying)and although a lot of people don't like her,I do

2.Nyane Lebajoa
She gives me life!! Y'all. Like I would say I wish I had her life but I'm not like that. But she's gorgeous. She and her sister Mpho are fashion bloggers and they're successful,going to fashion shows and pĺaces. But I especially love Nyane's style. Plus I love her hair colour.

3. Uzy Nwanchukwu
So I literally went through all of her instagram so I could get a good picture of her to show you guys how awesome she is. And i overdosed on her guys. She's the first blogger I fell in love with and am still in love. You should check out her instagram Here She's also a natural


4. Ashlee Janelle
She's a beautiful lady who just released her AJSTYLEGUIDE the first in Netherlands. She shows how to transition to fall,style a lot of items and lots of others,you can get one through the link on her instagram bio. I love her fashion sense,her causual way and her highlights *smile*

5. Risa
She one of those urban chic babes,i love her confidence and style. And she's cool,I love her style because It goes well with everyday student affair. I'm a student so I tell you it can be incorporated. Her instagram handle is Here

So these are the females I love and look forward to their instagram posts and all. Between us,I'd love to have Uzy and Nyane's wardrobe. Lol... If there's anyone you guys love let me know in the comments box,so I can check them out.
Btw,do you guys know anyway I could get pictures or videos from the NYFW and LFW. I've seen some but am not satisfied. Love you guys so much,do comment,subscribe and share till next time dears.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images