Birthday/TMI Tag

Sunday, March 26, 2017


Hey Hey Hey!! So exactly on the 24th of March,ya girl was born,after deciding to leave my home of glitter and gold. I'm stepping into a new age and I've decided to sorta reintroduce myself and let y'all on to little facts about me. I'm excited about this post to which my sister can testify as I've been going on and on about turning 18. Lol. Photography credits btw go to Ajibade S.C Tobi @officialtobimages on instagram..Check him out..as this post is sorta dedicated to him,and he knows what for...Anyhow here goes all the itsy bitsies I could think of.


What does Kewve mean?
Kewve is the short form of my native name Oghenekevwe. The V comes before the W but I didn't know this before I did my Waec. I've always spelt it like that so I continued.


Why fashion blogging
I thought I'd be a model when I was small but I lost interest.... plus I'm short....Lol.... but not in fashion. Everyone at home knows I've always loved it. So before I started Uni I decided to start blogging about it,you know,for fun! And to make better use of my time.


Favorite Colour
Is black!!! Anybody who knows me knows this. Besties thought it was a phase that started in sec school but nah! Dark colours after it. Like burgundy,royal blue,grey,purple etc. I only had colours for church and its literally till I started blogging that I began to wear colours out. I still don't have much


Favourite tv shows
Lee daniel's STAR,Keeping Up with the Kardashians..i find them somewhat inspiring...So Cosmo,Empire.


Favourite Meal
Egusi and Fufu...Lol


Never have I ever
*Watched: The Big bang theory,This is Us,Life in Pieces...not that they weren't available but they always aired at the same time with something else I loved
*Eaten: Burgers,
*Heard: Any of Gwen Stefani's music (if I've,I didn't know it was her)


Pet Peeves
People making silly jokes with my name...like 'hi,I'm Chelsea' and they go 'Me too I'm Man U' wtf?


Favourite Celebrity
Kylie (Keep Negative opinions to yourself) jk


Best moments
Are with my Sister and best friends


Worst moment
Watching Two and a half men with my dad and trying not to laugh at their 'jokes'


Favourite Social Media
You already know...it's Pinterest!! I've spent two and a half hours on it at a go


Favourite Fashion influencer
Olivia Palermo


And...Favourite Author
Nora Roberts...I especially love her Women of Valor Trilogy (i think that's the name) Lol


So that's all I could think of y'all. Special thanks to all of you for the messages of love,especially on instagram,I love you guys. I hope you enjoyed the post!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Happy birthday in arrears baby girl. I really enjoyed this post, it had me laughing so many times.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Flickr Images