Happy New Year:The Seasons Look

Monday, January 02, 2017

Happy New Year!! It 2017 already loves,our new slates,our time for new beginnings and new projects,developments and achievements. I'm super excited for this new year,like many of you are,am sure.
Now I'd like to tell y'all that this year you should stay hooked to HER-FOCUS because I plan to bring y'all great contents and new ideas as its time already. Last year,I was....you can say...testing waters and discovering things. Now there's a clear vision.
Back to the outfit of the post. This is what I wore for the Christmas service but I couldn't take any pictures. So I pushed to the new year.Took these pictures on the 1st to serve them to you.

My mum made this for me,it's a straight gown with full flare arms with a slit at the sides. I wore it with a velvet turban but I knew I was never a head tie person,so we didn't last long together. I broke up with it btw it was red.
Anyway,this is like my only Ankara gown and I love it!! So there would probably be more Ankara outfits on here,mostly casual.



Now that that's done I want to wish all of you a prosperous new year I sincerely hope your dreams come true this year.
Love you guys

Follow Me on
Instagram:Kewve__
Pinterest:Kewve17
Twitter:Kewve__

LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
FacebookHerfocustheblog

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. The red dress is beautiful. I like the detailed arms www.Adagirl.com.ng

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ada...Happy New year,thanks for reading btw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ada...Happy New year,thanks for reading btw

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girl...happy New year!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Flickr Images