WELCOME TO HER-FOCUS

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14972459/?claim=t7q46254esn">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
 Hello!!! and welcome!! To her-focus All. This has been much awaited,as it took me a lot of time to finally start,this Google ish with the blog was hard to set up but it's here!!
Her-focus brings it all..from fashion tips to fashion trends and hopefully features on up and coming designers and bloggers like myself to already pros like the lot I hope to rival very soon. I hope that all of you would enjoy reading my posts as much as I love writing them. And because I know you would,am gonna say chill back and enjoy them

What fashion means to Her-focus?

I have met different people with their different views and meaning of fashion. One I remember clearly said 'fashion is her alter ego' I still remember that because I could relate to it.

My sense of style is a much darker one,black,grey,dark shaďes of other colours. Am mostly in them because I feel more confident in those colours,like one of those cool kids(which I am *winks*) just saying.
So to us here at Her-focus,'fashion is a state of mind' what you wear reflects your state of mind. From your clothes to your shoes and accessories,fashion reflects you,even your makeup plays a part
So next time you open your wardrobe,be sure to slay in that outfit that puts you in whatever mode you wear in your head. This posts is just to welcome you all here. I'll very well start look books and tips this spring drops upon us in my next post,yeah?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images