Slay in spring!!!

Friday, April 22, 2016

It's springtime!! Am sure we already know that and we are already slaying it. Although here in Nigeria,it's that weather where you don't know if it's going to rain as the clouds are dark because at the same time it's sweat dripping hot. But am sure it can't hinder us because come rain come shine there's a perfect outfit
Firstly,I wanna thank you guys for the 32 reads on my first post for the first two days it was on,that was a big encouragement. God bless. And secondly I want to show you guys how I slayed when the family and I visited a friend

I wore a red cape with a black full stretch skirt. This cape I love,because it moves with wind,although I had to pat it down time and time again,I still love it. Plus it adds this sense of class and elegance right? It can also be dramatic depending on how you wear it. But if you're not going for a formal look,you can pair it up with shorts,denim most especially,and denim skirts too. Also with skinny jeans,any material works. Now that should give it a casual look. I'd advise though,you should let whatever you're wearing underneath be fitted,as capes are very free
The bou-bou
So am going through an African designer's collection for spring 2016 and i saw a bou-bou(that's where I learnt to spell it)it was really beautiful and blue and I thought why not? So...

This came In green,floral chiffon print with uneven lengths at the sides. It's weather agreeable also,playful and easy to wear,you just have to put it on. You can't go wrong in one plus whether it's in a solid colour,floral print or vintage material it still looks good. Easy right?

Now other trends for this season which also agree with our weather are DENIMS this has and is still around and I doubt they'll fade.TRENCHES are a plus,long jackets with or without sleeves or all our very long boyfriend jackets(are those TRENCHES?) will do.
Also remember playful colours every time,flirty and fun style and a little skin won't hurt would it?

OUTFIT DETAILS:
cape-Signature(tailored to fit)
Bou-bou-the5kshop

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images